My take outs:
- Isn’t it brilliant how many new products and services there are coming on to the market. They are mostly going to fail, of course, but great to see so many people try something new and different.
- Seems like cashless purchases will be everywhere in a couple of years.
- I wonder how many men will subscribe to Men are Useless? I love Hoseanna as a brand name.
- I’ve long thought that filtering is a critical new service for the world wide web. A curated view of what’s out there is necessary to improve the signal-to-noise ratio.
- I like the idea of gifting. Neat.