Lots of things that I don’t have time to write up.
- Individuals can lend through Grameen Bank-style institutions. Far better than many charities, I think, as they are nearer to the people you are trying to help.
- cFares looks like a good idea to buy cheaper air fares. I should see if Wexas can use it?
- Collaborative rating of conferences / access to papers. Nice idea. We should start putting some of ours through it, I think.
- Powwownow keeps improving.
- Marks and Spencer loves RFID – 100% stock accuracy sounds incredible.
- Climate change debunking debunked.
- NHS NPfIT details.